VISA Debit Cards
Now you can have all the advantages of an ATM card plus the convenience of making purchases without cash and without writing a check. The First National Bank of Oklahoma Debit Card provides a brand new way to access your checking account. Use it to purchase goods and services anywhere VISA is accepted – at more than 10 million locations worldwide. It works for everyday purchases that you might usually pay for with cash or with a check like groceries and gas. The amount of the purchases is deducted from your checking account just as if you had written a check. The transaction is detailed on your monthly bank statement. You can also use your Debit Card at our ATM machines in Ponca City and Tonkawa and in nearly 100 7-Eleven stores around the Oklahoma City metro area with no transaction charges.
- No monthly or annual fees
- First National Bank of Oklahoma debit card is accepted world wide where ever Visa is accepted
- $300 per day cash withdrawal limit
- $1000 per day purchase limit
- Point-of-sale (POS) transactions – no charge
- If you use your card at an ATM machine not owned by First National Bank of Oklahoma or part of the surcharge free 7-Eleven network:
- Monetary transactions $ 1.00*
- Non monetary transactions $ .50*
- Replace lost/damaged card $ 2.00 (Refer to Visa Check Card application disclosure for approval requirements and limitations; account type determines annual cost of card)
*additional fees may be assessed by terminal owners.